An 18 Month Old Baby Hospitalized due to Toxic Mold

This is a picture of my youngest son in the hospital. This picture was taken during his first hospitalization in March of 2007. He had a severe lung infection in both lungs, reactive airway disease which was later diagnosed as severe, uncontrolled Asthma and an ear infection. He was on oxygen for nearly 3 days, IV fluids, IV antibiotics, Albuteral every four hours around the clock with a nebulizer, Prednisone, Pulmicort etc. Little did we know, two more hospitalizations would occur within the next year. Click HERE and HERE to read about this 18 month old baby's toxic mold story.

No comments:

Post a Comment