EMF Documentary

At least four documentaries were released in 2009 relating to toxicity and health. I have mentioned three of them previously. They include:

Black Mold Exposure, a documentary on the hazards of toxic mold,

Under Our Skin, which focuses on Lyme Disease, and

Food, Inc., which considers the hazards of food production in our country. It has been nominated for an Academy Award for best Documentary Feature.

The fourth relates to electromagnetic fields and health. "Full Signal" focuses on the health effects related to cellular technology. The trailer can be viewed here.

I like what the director, Talal Jabari, says about his own lifestyle changes after filming this documentary:

I own a cellular phone and although I haven’t gotten rid of it, nor do I think I will in the near future, I believe I have started using it a lot more responsibly. And Full Signal isn’t a film that’s going to tell everyone to throw away their phones tomorrow. But rather to think about the necessity of using them. Do we really need to call each other 4 or 5 times on our way to seeing each other? Do we really need to watch a football game on our phones? Do we really need to call home to ask if we’re out of milk? Should your child be playing or talking on a cell phone?

The answer to all of these questions is a resounding "no."

"No" because you are directly impacting your health, your child’s health, and the health of the people living near the infrastructure.

And while I haven’t gotten rid of my phone, I’ll tell you what I have done. I have stopped carrying my phone as often, or answering it as often… and I have eliminated WiFi from my home, which was a painful blow on a convenience level, but not when you have a baby in the house.

It starts with one small step: awareness… and that is what Full Signal is about.


There are even studies that suggest that mold can react in high EMF environments. At a recent Lyme/Autism conference Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt said, "I worked with the main mold researcher in Switzerland. He could measure the amount of mycotoxins produced on a daily basis. One culture we protected with a Faraday cage, the other we left in the room. Three weeks later, we measured. The protected culture had a low amount of mycotoxins. The unprotected had 600 times more mycotoxins. Molds are now exposed to unprecedented amounts of EMF."

All of this can be extremely overwhelming. Our focus has been to create a sleeping sanctuary for our family. According to Klinghardt, he has seen great results in treating autism and Lyme simply by addressing the issue of sleeping with EMFs. For an excellent list of suggestions for reducing the level of exposure during nighttime, see this article by Dr. Joseph Mercola.

No comments:

Post a Comment