Household Products to Avoid

I read an article the other day that would have overwhelmed me a year ago. Given our life now, I found it immensely helpful. I have asked myself repeatedly, "If we had not been exposed to mold would I still make these changes, knowing what I now know?" The answer is unequivocally, undoubtedly, absolutely, categorically YES. Poisons harm the body. The food we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe all matter.

The article is titled "Ten Dangerous Household Products You Should Never Use Again." It's not just a list of "don'ts." There are lots of alternatives included.

It has taken me 9 months to make these changes. Many of them we had to do immediately. Some of them have taken longer. Just yesterday I bought my first cast iron pan.

Ten Household Products You Should Never Use Again


"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment