Studies show that toxic mold found in water-damaged buildings has a negative impact on the health of individuals who work, study, and live in these buildings.
Our family's story attests to this reality.
The following 4-minute video features Dr. Michael Gray of Benson, Arizona. Dr. Gray is board certified in Occupational and Preventive Medicine and an expert in the field. He explains why it is crucial to consider the link between mold amplification and adverse health effects. He also elaborates on the need to consider the cause of an illness if we hope to prevent it.
- ► 2011 (436)
- Why the Dumpsters?
- House Sale and Hidden Beauty
- Alterations of DNA Due to Toxic Mold Exposure
- Good News for Tenants
- Toxic Injury Awareness Month
- Food Label Jargon
- Medical Perspective
- Dear Mom
- Consider the Cause
- Toxic Mold Story from an Anonymous Reader
- Fragrance the New Second-Hand Smoke?
- ▼ May (14)