MCS Housing

Several months ago I encouraged my mom to check out an environmentally safe hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. An easy drive from Naples. Since I know my genetic make-up I know hers. I'm double 4353. She had to have at least one 4353. Anyone with this make-up will have difficulty with environmental toxins. With all of her mysterious symptoms she loved the idea. We talked about meeting in July.

I believe this facility marks a trend that will continue and multiply. It's called The Natural Place. The owners' story is fascinating. Joyce Charney got sick from an office building in New York City. Alan Charney made guitars for bands like Sting. The Charneys left it all to offer safe housing for others. The website is as inviting as the hotel itself.

The Natural Place

No comments:

Post a Comment