As we consider the health implications of the Gulf disaster, compromised indoor air quality, pesticide exposures, and more, we must also consider the mutagenic load discussed in this previous blog post. In the following 3-minute video, internist and toxicology specialist Dr. Michael Gray explains the dangerous consequences of increasing this load.
- ► 2011 (436)
- Ireland's Mold Controversy
- Hazards of Increasing the Mutagenic Load
- Health Implications of the Gulf Disaster
- Mold, Asthma, and School Attendance
- Clearer Vision
- Sweet Victory
- Snakes, Scorpions, and Spices
- School Environmental Policy
- Summer Chores
- New Mexico's Call for Action
- CNN Special: "Toxic America"
- ▼ June (11)